(I am seriously tired)
So, the above pictures are of the guys I hung out with last night! I had soooo much fun. The guy with me is Roberto of course, and the other two are Yves, who is one of Roberto's Belgian friends and Gerart, who is a friend of theirs from Russia. Yes, I spent the night hanging with foreign boys! We went to a pub downtown to hang out and had a great time. Roberto always speaks English with me, but we all spoke in French the whole night. It was awesome! I've been needing to do that for pratice because lately I speak English all the time when I'm with my American friends, and I really just speak French with my host family. But speaking French with two Belgians and a Russian in a pub was very different and very fun! They are all so nice and I hope I get to hang out with them again soon.
I'm finished with school for today so that is exciting. I'm so exhausted from going out this week--every night! I'm living it up for my last two weeks here! In a little while I think Mandy and I are going to walk down Rue Nationale- the big main street with lots of shops and stores- and do some shopping, but tonight I don't know what to do. Massi is getting people from our class to go see "Shrek le troisième" (the third) but I don't know if I'm going to do that. While it would be cool to watch the movie in French, I think I should go out and not sit in a movie theater in France on a Friday night. As for the rest of the weekend-- je ne sais pas! We will see. There will definitely be some sleeping taking place sometime soon. I want you all to feel very sorry for me, because I have to write a paper, on Madame Bovary, 8-10 pages, en français, by next Saturday when we get on the bus to go to Paris at 7:30 in the morning. Yep. One week to write the paper, on a computer in the internet room full of other students. Oh, FYI, European computer paper is longer in length than the USA paper- soooo not fair. Blah! Guess I'll have to squeeze that into my busy schedule of school and going out. :) Remember- no internet on the weekends, so I'll be back Monday with a full report. Miss you all!
Il ne reste que 12 jours....
Catherine
3 comments:
There will absolutely be no sympathy from me. You're in France! You can write that paper in your sleep. I would rather be in France writing a paper than in my little cubicle where my only view to the outside world is through my dirty window. Nope...not feeling sorry for you at all! :)
Oh my goodness! My girl is in a partying mood! Love it! BUT BE CAREFUL! Those guys look like they could...well, I won't say. Just be careful, oh innocent one! You know today is it for me for awhile since I leave tomorrow for your new home...Europe! We shall be near, but so far away. Text me lots and love me more! I love you and can't wait to hear more and more. Be safe. (By the way...I am also not feeling sorry for you at all!) heeehee! Mommee'
Catherine,
Put the paper aside and write a new post! We need to hear all about your weekend!
Post a Comment