Friday, June 1, 2007

Les Photos de ma maison







1. The infamous wooden staircase. And that's not all of it--you can't see all the way down.
2. My little Cinderella room!
3. My bed, with night stand and bookshelves.
4. My little dresser, and desk on the right with French magazines I have yet to read.
5. The view from my little circle window.

So when you think of me, and wonder where I am when I go to bed at night, now you know! I am here, in this cute little upstairs room at the top of the scary spiral staircase, missing my family and friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that cute little blue dresser! You should try to stuff that in your suitcase and bring it home with you...

Laurel Childs said...

I love the stair case and the circle window. Look out of that window every night and sing this song and know I am singing it back:

Somewhere out there, beyond the pale moon light...someone's thinking of you, and loving you tonight!

Love you so...Mommee'

Laurel Childs said...

Just a thought...please don't go down those stair in just your sock feet! Oh my! I can see it now! Be careful, my little one! No falling or tripping up the stairs! Love you! Mommee'

Dana said...

Now you just need your prince charming to come rescue you. Not that you need rescuing from that cute little room. Thanks for including the translations of your french phrases. I get so confused. Have so much fun!