I had my camera with me today at school and he was wearing the lace-up shirt again so I had to get a picture. Now you can see my Italian friend! Try not to look at the right side of the picture, I'm not exactly looking my best haha. Hope everyone is having a good Thursday! It's rainy here and I'm tired... so I'm heading home.
Amour et bisous,
Catherine
4 comments:
Woo hoo Massi! Are you packing him in your suitcase to bring home? I think you should.
He is gorgeous! Wow! Yes, bring him home with you,please! heehee! JUST KIDDING! By the way, did you know that I love you so? I feel a song coming on....
I love my little baby, I love her very much, I love my little baby, her face I want to touch, I love my little baby, she is my whole wide world...I love my little Catherine, the best girl in the world! (I can see you rolling your eyes while you are laughing! Just what I wanted!) :)
That is on my greatest hits album, just so you know!
not exactly what i pictured him to look like, but 10 times better! You should definitely bring him home in your suitcase....as a souvenir for yourself! :) Thanks for that picture. Now I can put the mystery that is Massi behind me. Get some rest, tired one.
Wooooooh! Me likes! Definitely bring that souvenir home!
Post a Comment