(Some other pictures of my house) 1. Sitting room 2. Kitchen 3. Dining room 4. Backyard 5. Stairs (yes, again. I just don't think y'all are getting the full effect from the pictures. At least in this one you can see all the way down to the ground.)
LOVE the house! it's so cute! Just what I pictured a house in France to look like. That staircase is no joke! Do you plan your entire day and take EVERYTHING with you so you don't have to go back up until bedtime?
Catherine, It has been so fun looking at all your pictures and reading about all the cool and fun things you are doing and getting to see. I am sooo jealous. I got back to Memphis a couple of days ago from my trip to Opp and Disney World, we ate in "France," I thought of you, somehow I don't think it measures up to what you are seeing and eating and doing in France! Also, while I was gone on my trip, Cam and John went to the lake to go fishing and Cam took his parents bulldog along for the trip. Cameron then sends me a video message that has the bulldog humping jonh's leg, and it said that Boo (the bulldog's name) had been doing that all night! It was pretty funny, thought you might think so too! Hope you continue to have a great time and keep posting those cool pics.
5 comments:
It looks like an American home, minus that rediculously steep windy staircase. Who built that crazy thing?!!
LOVE the house! it's so cute! Just what I pictured a house in France to look like.
That staircase is no joke! Do you plan your entire day and take EVERYTHING with you so you don't have to go back up until bedtime?
Catherine,
It has been so fun looking at all your pictures and reading about all the cool and fun things you are doing and getting to see. I am sooo jealous. I got back to Memphis a couple of days ago from my trip to Opp and Disney World, we ate in "France," I thought of you, somehow I don't think it measures up to what you are seeing and eating and doing in France! Also, while I was gone on my trip, Cam and John went to the lake to go fishing and Cam took his parents bulldog along for the trip. Cameron then sends me a video message that has the bulldog humping jonh's leg, and it said that Boo (the bulldog's name) had been doing that all night! It was pretty funny, thought you might think so too! Hope you continue to have a great time and keep posting those cool pics.
Holy crap, that staircase is scary!
Please don't fall down that staircase! Oh my! I can see it now! Bumpity, bumpity, bumpity, bump! :) Love you! Mommee'
Post a Comment