(One more week)
This is really crazy to believe I only have one more week in France, and only two more days left in Tours! We head to Paris early, early on Saturday morning, and spend a few days there before heading home. I don't even want to go to Paris. I want to stay in Tours and not come home! I'm sorry to all of you--I really love you and miss you so much, but I love it here and there's a good chance a week or two of depression will set in as soon as I hit the ground in the States. I'm working on my paper right now, or I'm supposed to be at least. I've got about 2 1/2 pages of an 8 minimum... say your prayers for me to finish! Classes are winding down and I'm exhausted-- got another four hours of sleep last night, but I'm still awake nonetheless. Tonight, Mandy and I are heading out for a drink with Massi! :) I haven't really hung out with him much outside of class so it should be fun. My mom is in Malta right now and her phone doesn't work and we're both very upset about it! I want to be able to talk to her! Sad... My phone, however, is working great, and that fact was very evident when I checked my bill yesterday... ouch! Oh well, at least my French social life has been helped by the fact I have a phone with me. I have to let you go for today, and I will put up some pics and a longer post just as soon as I finish my paper.
Bonne journee,
Catherine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finish that paper! 2.5 pages is unacceptable. Especially when your blog is suffering...
Try to convince Massi to come to home with you. I'm sure your family and friends would love to have him! :)
Post a Comment