Pictures are totally out of sequential order, and if you know me well enough you know that I am bothered by that, but here goes:
1. Port of Saint Malo
2. Me and Mandy at a creperie in Saint Malo
3. Street view from our creperie- Saint Malo
4. Inside the abbey at Mont Saint-Michel
5. My new friend, Roberto
6. Mont Saint-Michel view from the parking lot
7. Sam, Rachel, and I eating our lunch on a rock overlooking the water
8. Me at Mont Saint-Michel
9. Me and Mandy- Mont Saint-Michel
10. Very top of the abbey at Mont Saint-Michel
2 comments:
Looks fun! And so gorgeous!
I like the mini cooper in the first picture. :)
The pics are incredible! I LOVE seeing what you are seeing. I love the "Mont", love the people pics, and loved the face on that beautiful Brazilian-looking girl...oh wait, thatwas YOU!! You are having such an adventure. I am so proud of you and can't wait to see you again, but I won't think about that. You have only two weeks left. Seize each remaining day like it was pure chocolate ! Love you darling doll! Mommee'
Post a Comment