Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Je suis desolee!

(I'm sorry!)

I really am sorry about the lack of weekend update, but I'm trying to use most of my time on the computer to write my paper. I have two pages written and I need at least six more by Friday!! Roberto let me borrow his laptop while I'm at school so that's making things a little bit easier, but still I don't have much time. I will tell you briefly about the weekend--it involved going out both nights, market shopping, eating, lots of hanging out with boys, and very little sleep. Last night was four hours of sleep--I've decided fun overrules sleep. I can rest when I get home next week. So I might not be awake until next Saturday, even though I get home Wednesday! :) Love you all- pray for me and my mom to be safe, and I'll update you more just as soon as I can!

Catherine

3 comments:

Dana said...

Now I'm feeling sorry for myself because you have to write this paper. Not so much feeling sorry for you, because, as i've already stated, you're in France! But now I have nothing to look forward to at work because your updates aren't as exciting and long as usual. Paper, schmaper.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have said it any better, Dana. I totally agree.

PatC said...

We do keep up with you through this blog, so keep them coming even if they are short. There is such a thing as your college credit to think about. The sooner done, the more it is behind you.